- Establish a community center/building for public use and strengthen community connections within Arnold.
- Develop a set of strategies to enable local residents to live and work long-term in Arnold (i.e. age diversity to accommodate aging in place, young professionals and young growing families).
- Monitor the Anne Arundel County Master Plan so that residents, organizations, institutions and businesses in the greater Arnold area have adequate information and opportunity to reflect their needs and desires.
- Link communities to hiker/biker trails, parks and recreation areas and open space.
- Advocate for increased public access to recreational sites along public waterways.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with both the State Highway Administration regarding the Route 2 corridor, and Anne Arundel County regarding county roadways, on matters of long-term projects, possible expansion, bridge construction, construction and functioning of major intersections, maintenance, and pedestrian safety.
- Broaden the visibility and outreach of Arnold Preservation Council.
- Promote more timely inclusion of Arnold Preservation Council in county and state decisions affecting Arnold.
- Advocate for better access to public transportation.